Valorant Odds, Predictions & Tips Guide by Esports Tipster 2023
New FPS game Valorant has managed to secure a prominent place among First Person Shooter (FPS) games and betting on Valorant is rife with the fans of the game. Valorant features distinct characters and provides online gaming at its finest with progressive gameplay. With a more fantastical setting than simulation, it has attracted various players and started to be an attractive proposition for esports betting.
Esports Tipster will show you everything you need to know about Valorant. From betting options, and tactics to the best way to gamble on Valorant and achieve good results.
ABOUT VALORANT GAME
Valorant is a popular multiplayer game developed by Riot Games, the company behind hit game titles such as League of Legends. Valorant was first released in 2020 and quickly gained a massive cult following among First-Person Shooter (FPS) gamers.
- Valorant’s arcade-like settings and gameplay make it highly distinctive. A very different gaming experience to a simulator or even a narrative form (such as Call Of Duty). Valorant became a hit game with a selection of distinctive characters and weapons. You will find that each Valorant character is unique in terms of abilities. making character choice a fundamental part of the game. Characters can evolve and take on specific roles within a match.
The standard Valorant gaming mode involves two teams, each with 5 players (each player controlling one of the 18 specific agents). It is possible that your mission, in one mode, is to attack. And, in another, to defend. Thus, it is important to know the characters to know how each one works best in certain environments.
To make winning bets on Valorant, it is important to possess vital knowledge about Valorant gameplay’s inner workings and understand all about the possible bets for Valorant. You should also know about the big teams that compete in Valorant matches and tournaments globally. Read on to learn how to bet on the Valrorant matches inside out.
Two teams of five players each compete in Valorant’s fast-paced, competitive gameplay to complete a variety of missions. Each player chooses a character with their own unique set of skills and weaponry. Each character is an agent bringing with them a unique set of skills to the battlefield and playing a particular role, such as support, defense, or offense.
Valorant is noted for its engaging gameplay complete with unique characters, game mechanics, and strategic elements. Players must cooperate in order to carry out tasks and defeat the opposing team’s players. Players earn in-game currency through Valorant’s economic system, which is then used to purchase weapons and special skills.
How to bet on Valorant
The first step of Valorant betting is to have an active player account and enough bankroll to place bets on Valorant games. To do this, you must be over 18 years old (country depending) and follow the steps indicated by each betting site to register correctly.
You will also need to have money in your account. So, set aside an amount to start betting on Valorant matches and tournaments. If you are registering on one of the Valorant betting sites, it is possible to get esports betting bonuses since you will be starting at a particular betting house.
It is common for reliable and established betting sites such as Betway to offer some bonuses for those who register for the first time and make a deposit. Other sites also offer bonuses, so it is essential to choose which one offers the best bonus requirements.
In addition, it is a good idea to check Valorant odds before registering and depositing. The odds correspond to the multiplication factors of the bet, that is, how much the bookie is paying for each bet made in the game.
Find out which matches to bet on
In addition to the types of bets, it is also necessary to know which matches it is possible to bet on in Valorant. Therefore, it is important to be aware of Valorant tournaments and events organized by Riot Games. One of the main championships is the Valorant Championship Tour.
In the Master’s stage, the tournament takes place in several locations around the world, in three stages throughout the year. Several regional championships make up the circuit created by Riot Games. These tournaments result in the Valorant Champions, the main competition with hundreds of thousands of dollars in prizes that puts the best Valorant players of the moment in the competition.
With the rapid success of the game, other tournaments have also been proposed beyond the official circuit of competitions managed by Riot. Some competitions held by third parties have high audiences and put the best players face to face. Some of these tournaments are the ESTAZ Elite, Nations Circuit, Valorant Conquerors Championships, and Nerds Street Gamers.
Valorant betting markets
The next cog in the Valorant betting wheel is to understand the different types of markets available for the game. Markets refer to the types of bets that can be placed on Valorant matches, based on the game’s mechanics and gameplay. Below, we detail each of the markets available for Valorant betting.
We remind you that, with time and practice, it is recommended to try out combined bets in different markets and to stay up-to-date on the major competitions in order to make the best predictions.
Betting on the Valorant Champions Tour is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and profitable experiences that gamblers can have. Let’s take a look at the available betting markets for the game in detail:
- Winner of a match - This is the most basic category and consists of choosing the winner of a Valorant match. In the game, two teams face each other to see who dominates the opponent. In total, there are 13 rounds to eliminate opponents, detonating the spike bombs or with the game’s own firearms. In this category, the winner is whoever bets on the winning team of the match, regardless of the game mode in which the dispute takes place.
- Winner of a map - In this category, you bet on who will be the specific winner of a map, regardless of how many maps there may be. Here, the result of other matches does not matter, only the result of the map on which you bet.
- Winner of the first round - In this market, the bet is only made in relation to the first round of a match. Here, you bet on which team will win the first round, regardless of the final result and other achievements of the game. If the team you bet on to win the round wins the map, the bet is successful and you win the value relative to the odds.
- First kill / first blood - In this market, you will bet on Valorant by defining which team will be the first to eliminate an opponent in the game. So, the final result or who will make more enemy kills does not matter. You win if you bet on a team and it is the first to get the first kill of an opponent, i.e., the first to draw enemy blood.
- Bet on Spike Plant - In this specific market, you bet on which team will be the first to plant the Spike Plant bomb in the game. Again, the final result of the game or the number of deaths does not interfere with the result of this specific bet.
- Number of rounds - Here, you bet on the difference in rounds between the losers and winners. It is a bet made with an exact number or an estimate of more or fewer rounds of difference. It is worth checking which markets and variations are available in the betting markets.
- First to die / last to die - Here, you can bet on which player will be the first to die in the game, or which will be the last to die. It is an interesting variety and allows you to combine this bet with others, making combinations that can give great results.
- Number of kills and assists in the match - In this mode of betting, the guess is made in relation to the number of deaths, the kills, that a player or team will have in their favor throughout the match. For example, you can bet that team A will have more or less X number of kills in their favor. It is also possible to bet on a player, believing in their specific potential. The same goes for assists in the game, such as planting the Spike Plant.
- Individual values - Several individual bets can be made. In addition to those already mentioned, you can bet on who will finish the match with the worst or best KDA. Finally, the number of possibilities for betting in Valorant is great.
VALORANT LIVE BETTING
Another interesting Valorant betting option is live betting on Valorant. With live betting, you follow how each team plays during the match and see which bet to place live in real time. You will find that by seeing the progress of a team live in play, you can bet on them as the first to plant the Spike bomb for example.
Valorant betting sites
Top Valorant betting sites include Betway and Pinnacle plus also ThunderPick, which offers Valorant crypto betting worldwide. A number of sites and apps display Valorant odds and betting markets. Search among the terms and conditions on the site and check which one fits your location and offers attractive bonus terms.
Valorant is a highly competitive and fast-paced game that has captured the attention of esports fans worldwide. Steady growth in the FPS scene has allowed Valorant to conquer a legion of gamers since its launch in 2020. With vibey tournaments popular with a new generation of PC gamers, Valorant has become an exciting new option for esports betting enthusiasts, with a variety of markets available for betting which are only increasing.
Whether you are a seasoned gambler or new to the world of sports betting, Valorant provides a unique and thrilling betting experience. The ability to bet on different markets such as the winner of a match, winner of a map, first blood, spike plant, and more, makes Valorant betting an attractive option for sports betting fans.
Furthermore, the option of live betting adds an extra layer of excitement, allowing Valorant gamblers the option to watch and analyze the gameplay in real time and make informed choices on which team or market to bet on.
Overall, Valorant betting provides a new and exciting way for sports fans to engage with their favorite teams and players. As with any form of sports betting, it is essential to practice responsible gambling and to have a solid understanding of the game and its markets before placing bets.